Work Experience (WE)
1. To identify local relevant WE areas and incorporation with concerned nodal branches, to develop sample curricular units, teaching learning material, low cost teaching aids and evaluation tools/techniques in such areas.
2. To help educational authorities and elementary schools/NFE/AE centers in planned introduction of Work Experience activities in such schools/centres.
3. As backup to (2) above, to conduct appropriate In-Service programmes for teachers in the areas of WE.
4. To provide WE-related inputs into all other programmes and activities of the Institute.
5. To organize activities for cleanliness, upkeep and development of the Institute campus and its surroundings and for basic maintenance of institute furniture and other property.
6. To organize community service activities and study & visit of working centers as part of training programmes, and to promote such activities on extra curricular basis.
7. To maintain Workshop/Farm/Garden for WE activities.
8. To promote work related hobbies among trainees of the institute