District Resource Unit (DRU)
- Organizing and conducting the program for the members of Adult Education and Non-Schooling Education
- To prepare syllabus for Adult Education and Non-schooling Education.
- Preparing Teaching-Learning Material after Basic Education (Buniyadi Shikshan) and basic mathematics.
- Preparing Low-cost materials and Evaluation Materials
- Coordination with concerning institutes and carries out the activities accordingly.
- Providing services as a Head Department for the programmes of Adult Education, Conducting Field-Interaction with the Adult Education and Non-Schooling Education Center and their Projects.
- To conduct programs for population education and continuous education.