In Service Field Interaction, Innovation & Co-ordination (IFIC)
- Coordination with Educational Institutions of the whole district in the organizing and direction of programmes during In-Service Education.
- Conducting programmes organized by DIET.
- Preparing Annual Time-Table and list of Training Programmes.
- Evaluating the quality and effectiveness of the Programmes of In-Service, look after and improving them which are organized inside or outside the infrastructures of DIET
- Conducting activities through correspondence, visit, distribution of printed materials etc.
- Working as Head Centre in the research and field interaction.
- Publishing Regular Newsletter and distribution to every primary school of the district.